Recruitment Training of Waiters and Waitresses ENJOY is for you, who are willing to work at service tasks in a restaurant.
In Recruitment Training of Waiters and Waitresses ENJOY priority is given to those who lack vocational qualification, are willing to work at service tasks in a restaurant, are at least 18 years old, and are unemployed/under the risk of being unemployed. Recruitment Training in also suitable for those who are unemployed or under the risk of being unemployed, at least 18 years old and are heading for a new career as waiters/waitresses.
…also you desire to work among the client service tasks
Those applying for training are required to have strong motivation, customer and sales orientated mind, suitable health for a restaurant work, ability to work in hectic evening and weekend shifts, and adequate written and oral skills in English.
The Aims of Recruitment Training of Waiters and Waitresses ENJOY
- students earn practical and theoretical skills for working as waiters/waitresses in restaurant
- students familiarize themselves with restaurant business and its opportunities
- after having completed Recruitment Training successfully, students will be employed provided by Extremely Nice Job Oy Ltd. (ENJOY) >>
- students can apply to study further Restaurant and Catering Services studies by apprenticeship training, or in another way
Recruitment Training of Waiters and Waitresses ENJOY is multiform learning including contact lessons, online learning, and supervised on-the-job learning. Training programme will be in English and mainly in daytime. Recruitment Training of Waiters and Waitresses is carried out in cooperation with ENJOY.
CONTACT LESSONS 14.1.–8.2. and 1.–2.4.2019
- techniques of serving and customer service
- special diets
- alcoholic beverages
- serving etiquettes
- sustainable development
- interaction skills
- supervised on-the-job learning on 11.2.–31.3.2019, Scandic Hotels Oy Ltd. >>
- online learning in the digital environment, Perho PRO Campus On-Line
Schedule & Applying
- TRAINING: 14.1.–2.4.2019
- APPLYING: fill in an online application till 9.11.2018 at www.te-palvelut.fi >> Labour market training programmes/Haussa oleva työvoimakoulutus >>. Make a search by the training number 681692 or the name: Recruitment Training of Waiters and Waitresses ENJOY*
- Group interviews will be organized by ENJOY during week 49/2018
*If you complete the online application form without a bank ID, you must confirm your application at the TE Office before the end of the application period. Alternatively, you can apply by filling a paper application form at the TE Office. If you need any personal assistance with applying, you can visit the TE Office. To find out how your application is proceeding, visit www.te-palvelut.fi > E-services/Oma asiointi.
Representatives of the TE Office and Perho PRO make a pre-selection based on applications. It is important to describe the suitability and motivation for working as waiter/waitress in the application. After a pre-selection, some of the applicants will be invited for selection interviews.
Training starts on 14.1.2019 in Perho PRO
(street address: Perhonkatu 11, 00100 Helsinki/Töölö)
Training is free of charge for students.
Financial benefits paid during the training are possible, ask more – see the contact information below.
Further Information – Recruitment Training of Waiters and Waitresses ENJOY
koulutusneuvonta (at) te-toimisto.fi
0295 020 713 (Mon–Fri 9–16.15)
Marjo Rajala, Training Specialist
040 183 5353
marjo.rajala (at) perho.fi
Uudenmaan TE-toimisto koulutusyksikkö
salla.frydrychova (at) te-toimisto.fi