Vocational Education – Studies in Perho Culinary, Tourism & Business College
The vocational studies are based on individual study plans, comprising both compulsory and optional study modules in Perho Culinary, Tourism & Business College. Education is organized in cooperation with the world of work.
Qualifications include on-the-job learning in workplaces. Also, in authentic settings given vocational skills demonstrations are designed, implemented and assessed in co-operation with representatives of the world of work. Any vocational qualification gives you general eligibility for universities of applied sciences and university studies.
English-Taught Study Programs
Restaurant and Catering Services
Perho Culinary, Tourism & Business College has a long tradition of providing high quality education also in English.
- Customer Service – Restaurant Waiter/Waitress
- Food Service – Restaurant Cook
Finnish-Taught Study Programs
Study programs available only in Finnish
- Tourism Industry: Tourism Specialist, Tourism Activities Organiser and Receptionist >>
- Business and Administration: Merkonomi >>
- Combined Competitive Sports and Vocational Studies (Urhea-linja) >>
There’s no actual entrance exam but an aptitude test (soveltuvuuskoe) for all the applicants of continuous admission for Finnish-taught studies. We choose and invite on applications to an aptitude test, which is a person or a group interview.
If an applicant’s native language is not Finnish and/or she/he is applying with foreign certification, the applicant must attend a Finnish language test (kielikoe).
Apply to Finnish-taught studies @ Opintopolku.fi
- in national joint application system in every spring
- in continuous admission 24/7 through the year