Number one sustainable choice
Perho Culinary, Tourism & Business College is a quality awarded and/thus perhaps the most inspiring vocational educator in the Helsinki area. We provide initial and further training for responsible professionals in the restaurant, tourism and business sectors.
Perho Culinary, Tourism & Business College’s roots are in two private-sector educational institutions – one founded in 1935, and the other in 1944. We are a pioneer in our field, striving to inspire students, with a strong focus on customer service and responsible operations (our values).
We operate on three campuses: Töölö, Malmi and online, and the national olympic training center Urhea.
- approximately 1,600 students
- approximately 170 employees
- turnover approximately EUR 15,5 million (2022).
Become what you want to be.
Our special task includes education intended for athletes and English-language education and training in the restaurant industry.
Nowadays, with a good vocational qualification, you can get admitted to a university of applied sciences without an entrance exam. It’s also possible to complete parts of studies towards a bachelor’s degree in restaurant, tourism, and business in a university of applied sciences while you pursue a vocational qualification in our college.
Professionals who graduate from our college
- are ambassadors of sustainable development who are environmentally conscious and committed to a sustainable lifestyle
- know how to work in a continually globalizing world
- take care of their work ability
- continuously develop their skills and attitude.
About us – further information
PERHO CULINARY, TOURISM & BUSINESS COLLEGE LTD
Juha Ojajärvi, Principal, CEO
+358 (0)400 939 269
juha.ojajarvi (at) perho.fi