AgriCulinary – OPH/Erasmus+ Joint Project
In the project we create a new innovative & multidisciplinary future-oriented AgriCulinary Training Unit for culinary & horticultural field towards more sustainable planetary food system.
Period: 1.9.2022–31.1.2025 incl. pilot training 8/2023–8/2024
Contributors: Finnish National Agency for Education (OPH) and Erasmus+
Coordinator: Perho Culinary, Tourism & Business College (PCTBC, Finland)
Partners: Mosjøen videregående skole (MVGS, Norway) and Zealand Business College (ZBC, Denmark)
Website: agriculinary.eu >>
Work stages and their leaders:
- Project Management (PCTBC + monitoring the quality of the project by MVGS)
- Educational beachmarking & visits (MVGS)
- Development of curriculum & teacher training (ZBC)
- AgriCulinary pilot training program unit (PCTBC)
- Impact and dissemination (PCTBC + MVGS)
- A comprehensive understanding of best sustainable practices within culinary and agriculture curriculum to be combiled into a summary report that is used in the development of AgriCulinary training curriculum and supplemental materials.
- Development of a multidisciplinary Agriculinary training curriculum & materials & to educate teachers for new innovative training unit.
- Develop and create online publication of the AgriCulinary training and to organize open webinars.
- Implementing training & piloting AgriCulinary training program collaboratively at three participating colleges offering local contact lessons, collaborative online lessons, webinars & on-site workshops (sharing & learning local practices).
- Updating AgriCulinary training curriculum, develop training videos & supplemental materials during piloting of training.
- Developing a summary of best educational practices and produce final version of AgriCulinary training unit to be shared publicly online.
- Training of teachers, completion of all training materials and disseminate project findings and information via online platforms including; webinars, video and printed content, educational curriculum and training materials for AgriCulinary classes and practical activities.
- Develop and create of www-pages, completion of video summary of the whole project, organize dissemination workshop and final report of the project.
Pro sustainable food and planet 💚
Erasmus+ AgriCulinary – further information
Manager, International Affairs
+358 (0)50 380 5944
johanna.maesalu (at) perho.fi